Who is MasterCard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Mastercard looking for project based program designed for new graduates to make a positive impact while having fun in a World Beyond Cash.
The chosen candidates will receive a comprehensive professional and educational experience in a dynamic and team-oriented environment. You will receive responsibility, outstanding training and the chance to learn and contribute first-hand, allowing you to explore what it would be like to hold a full-time position at MasterCard
- Impactful assignments that drive business results
- Cross-functional business challenges
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity for full time jobs
- Much much more
What we look for:
- Has minimum Bachelor degree
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Indonesia, is a must
- Good attention to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks
- Ability to partner across the organization
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Perform detailed tests of controls based on documented testing steps to ensure MasterCard employee compliance with policies, procedures, laws, and regulations
- Apply critical thinking to interpret data and documentation to determine whether it adequately meets the requirements.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to identify problem solving solutions to challenges
- Able to work independently in preparing or managing data various types to support business activity.
- Prepare Service Level Agreement with other units/ departments/ groups (if need)
Please submit your application to:
We are looking forward to see you!