DIETPLUS is a growing Healthy Catering Service Company in Bandung
DIETPLUS not only serve the customer using best service but also solely base to personalise customer with our IT system and Food technology available to be able to compete globally.
Take a quick peek on our instagram @dietplusbandung
Position: Operation Management Intern (1 – 3 month)
- The Operation Management Intern role is a unique opportunity to learn and apply organizational management techniques to gain efficiencies and improve company cohesion in a fast-growing startup environment. You will have the opportunity to develop and manage a wide variety of operational processes across the E-commerce, Logistics, Finance, Sales & Marketing, and Analytics departments.
- Learn how startups operate.
- Create efficiencies by implementing systems that scale.
- Manage multiple departmental operations.
- Apply your theoretical skills in an environment that embraces learning through experimentation.
- Assure customer success by overseeing process that handles existing customer troubleshoot, return, or delivery challenges.
- Create efficiencies by developing operational manuals, that show clear steps in a particular process.
- Collaborate with outsourced operational team that handles aspects of order fulfilment, data entry, and customer support.
- Assist with high-level administration tasks such as recruitment, training, finance & accounting, systems strategy, and planning.
- Execute our systems to generate quality leads and customers for the sales team.
We are accepting applications from applicants who possess strengths in the following areas:
Excellent organization & communication skills
Natural desire to learn
Major plus if you’re interested in growing with us in the future.
– Location: Moh.Toha – Bandung
– Working hour: 20 /week Mon-Fri, pick your 4 hour a day window that suits you
– Period: 1-3 month
– Salary: Transport allowance
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to Career@sbm-itb.ac.id with subject : INTERNSHIP – DIETPLUS